Pumpkin Pie and Mashed Potatos! Mmmmm

August 15, 2008

Long Time No See

Wow,

I haven't updated this thing in months. Sorry about that y'all. Things have been so busy.

First I would like to say that school is FINALLY out. Summer vacation has begun for me. Thank goodness too because I was getting sick of school. Not to mention the courses cram nearly 3 months worth of work into 8 weeks. I have been running on high all term. But now I can relax. Whew...

Cadence is doing AWESOME! She went to the beach for the first time and had a blast.

Here she is walking with Grandpa.


But Mom, I lost my shoe!!!


Swimming in the sand.


Just beautiful.


Not only did she got to the beach, she decided to take her first steps. Yep, she did it. Nothing is going to stop this little girl now!

Not only has she started to walk, Cadence has realized just how fun it is to play with Kitty.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Look at those pictures of C at the beach - she is so cute!!!

Congrats on getting through the summer semester - those short classes are rough!! Enjoy your vacation and relax!!

How Old is Cadence?